What makes you frustrated?

I get frustrated that I can't ever seem to stick to a good schedule....ruins my whole day!

Heathercurlz

Asked by Heathercurlz at 1:25 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• selfish and rude people when they always want favors and i say no.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• you know what they say, plan for the worst and hope for the best.

I get frustrated when people tell me how I feel instead of listening to me!
    anglkisz83

Answer by anglkisz83 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• LOL, My in-laws. Yeah, I know typical. But usually mine frustrate the hell out of me when they disappoint my children, or hurt thier feelings, or break promises to them. They also bug me when they act different to me and DH over little things like us not having as much money and so therefore they act better then us. Oh, and when they brag about my kids and how perfect they are and how they can"t get enough of them. (I agree they are perfect :) ) But obviously they can get enough of them when they live less then 10 minutes up the road and only see my kids once a week if that.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My son who came home to live with me after many years. He is Mr. Perfect & expects me to be perfect too. I keep telling him only Jesus Christ is perfect & you aint him!!
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 2:17 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• All the help that my family needs from me all the time when i need help and they don't try to help themselfs or take advice and they do the other that is wrong!
    workgoat

Answer by workgoat at 5:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My family-my mom,aunt,and cousin are majorly screwy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Lots of things. When someone doesn't take my advice, then comes back and tells me I was right. People that can't drive. When my hubby doesn't listen to me, then thinks I'm going to listen to him. Lots of things.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 25, 2010