My DH stayed up all night playing WoW!

I played WoW with him until DD woke up at 10:30pm, and then I kissed him good night, and took DD back to bed. I wake up at 5:30am and he's not in bed with me. I go into the office and he's pulled a pillow from the chair and sleeping on it.. on his desk. I take his pillow away and tell him to go get in bed! He does so, while I'm checking the game, it says he got offline about an hour ago. He always looks at forums and stuff when he gets off the game, so I know he didn't get to bed until after that. He was probably fake sleeping. 9_9.
How would you ladies deal with this? He's been in a slump all weekend, not wanting to do anything, claiming he's tired from the work week... then he stays up all night! I just don't know how to get him to be happy with being a dad and a husband. He just seems bored of the task. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Set time limits. WoW is very addictive and you have to regulate yourself and if you can't you need someone else to do it for you.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:41 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• It's easy to get addicted to games like WoW. Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:43 AM on Jul. 25, 2010