What could be going on? adult content

I had my period on July 10th...i have ben regular except for a day either way for the last yr. Well me and hubby decided to try again on baby #2 tuesday nite. I ended last thursday from my period. Well we worked on the baby tuesday and wednesday nite. thursday i got up and I am bleeding again. Its not a normal period tho, its very very light and theres no cramping at all, and i am not at all irritable like i am on my period. It just has be bothered that after a year of being regular I do this. And yes we have had sex before n the last yr and this is the only time this has ever happened. Has this happened to anyone else???? And does anyone have any idea why its happening? A friend said it may be implantation bleeding but IDK. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be implantation bleeding or the spontaneous abortion (very very early miscarriage) of last months "activities." If it's really light with no pain or weird odor and it goes away on it's own after a few days I wouldn't worry about it. However, if it doesn't stop, or it happens again next month, I would call your doctor. If it keeps coming back you might have an infection or something else. Good luck.
    Miss_cecilia

Answer by Miss_cecilia at 1:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• It sounds to me like it is too early for implantation. Usually that happens around 10 DPO. It sounds to me like it is your cervix that is bleeding possibly from being tender after having sex.
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 10:06 AM on Jul. 25, 2010