how do you boost your self esteem up

sunkist332002

Asked by sunkist332002 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Health

• You look in the mirror everyday and tell yourself that you are beautiful, smart and a good person. Seriously. that's what you do. And you say it out loud. And then you pick a few features you like and say "I have beautiful (____)" etc etc.

I like to do this sometimes when i'm putting on my make up or brushing my teeth.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Music and reading...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Run to your maker. I know that this isn't the religion area but know that you were made with a purpose and God made you wonderfully. Pray or meditate and appreciate who you are and dont put your self down, say positive things and THINK possitive things, this really keeps your head up. Instead of "I hate my self, I am so ugly, or even I am so fat" say things like I am important and I have a reason to be alive, I am beautiful and wonderfuly made"
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 3:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Buy myself a little bunch of flowers. Sit out in the sun for about 20 minutes. Listen to some music. Do something for someone else. I always feel good when someone needs help, I help them, and they appreciate what was done for them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Write several positive power statements and say them aloud several times daily until you believe them to be true.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2010