breasts touching all day, white heads, nasty smell. help? adult content

I always had big breasts. i was a D before i was pregnant now i am a DD and 22 weeks pregnant. I wear sports bras day and night because regular bras are uncomfortable. the sports bras squish them together and during the day i sweat. by the end of the day in between my breast smells nasty, even if i use powder right after a shower and because of the sweat i am getting a whole bunch of little white heads since the sweat and nastyness is clogging my pores. I make sure i scrub that area with my luffa in the shower to help with the white heads... not working too much. did anyone else go through this? what are some things to help with the smell and white heads? this is becoming a problem, i try to get intimite with my boyfriend and as soon as he goes down to my breast and gets a wiff the mood is gone lol!

alwaysthinking1

Asked by alwaysthinking1 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try deoderant, i have small breast but my sister is a E and thats what she uses and it works for her
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• You could be leaking and not realizing it. When I was pregnant my boobs had a nasty smell to them until I started to wear nursing pads. Come to find out they were leaking and I didn't even know it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• get a normal bra that separates like the Just My Size ones.
    and what the PPs said too
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• A normal bra will help and try letting the girls get some air at night and whenever you can during the day. I have small ones, but it sounds like the sports bras are the culprit. Dee's suggestion of using deodorant there is a good idea too! GL
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Try buying a good regular bra and take out the wire, if that's what's bothering you. Unfortunately, it's pretty tough to keep them from getting that way. I even get that when I'm not pregnant. They're just so big, it happens.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:30 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Wash and re-power several times per day.
    doula1

Answer by doula1 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Do NOT use Luffa's, they collect bacteria even when you rinse it out all the way.
    Loofah's Link: http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/cleansing/basics/how-often-replace-bath-sponge1.htm

Use wash clothes or hands to wash yourself. Thats probably why your pores are clogged still! I would also try Hibiclens, you can get it at Walmart. It is an Antiseptic/ Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser that you can use. Just dont use it on your genital part. It does wonders for my skin as well. I had the same probably and it went away in a few weeks. Also try Dial Antibacterial body wash or soap with the Hibiclens.

Hibiclens Link: http://www.hibiclens.com/
    CreedMama3

Answer by CreedMama3 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2010