It's nice....

Tonight on Facebook I just told a friend something; I thought they would never speak to me again. It was nothing to harm her, but it is serious, not anymore now. And she told me that I could write anytime she will listen and write back. And told me something similar about herself too. I never felt like this about having a good friend.
I hope everyone here has a good night.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 2:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Toodles and bedie bye also! I always tell it like i see it and don't bother me anymore if they do get mad or not!
    workgoat

Answer by workgoat at 5:43 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I to tell it like it is. The question is missing and this is a journal. I opened it to answer a question and found not. Post the in your journal Please Thanks. I like to open questions and find one like most do in q and a!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2010