Can You Tell Me A Inexpensive Idea or Gift for Moms Birthday?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• For my mom's birthday i got a cheap $1. gift bag, and bought a $5. movie DVD at walmart, and added a couple bags of microwave popcorn and a couple pks of candy and lance crackers in it. I put the movie and goodies in the gift bag. Mom loved the idea, and her and dad had a new movie and goodies to go with it. You can also put the movie and goodies in a basket, and make it fancy if you like.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Have everyone in your family write why they appreciate your mom on little slips of paper and fill up a vase. We did this for my mom one year, it got lots of laughs and tears.
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• my mom always likes flowers, but not a boquet but a pot of flowers or maybe a trip to the beach, or just bake her a cake my mom loves that, simple and sweet.
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 2:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Have the kids make her a collage of things they love to do with her or that remind them of her with pics and words cut out of old magazines. If they're not old enough, buy one of those craft sets to decorate plates or coffee mugs and decorate it with your kid's handprints. Also you can make great photo books at Walmart or CVS for under $10. Just order them early cause it takes a couple of weeks to come it.
    Miss_cecilia

Answer by Miss_cecilia at 2:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think a nice frame with a picture of her with you and your family would be nice...
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 3:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• We have beautiful gift baskets on my site, check out my profile.. For moms and all occasions.
    Gift Baskets 4 U
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:12 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• how about memory stones with the kids prints? or paintings done by your kids? we get artist canvases from michael's and let the kids paint on those. it is nice art and a frame is not needed.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Mom always asked for underwear. Go figure.:rolleyes:

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Be her personal assistant for the day. Start out by making her breakfast, then give her a massage/mani/pedi (whatever you have the stuff to do, nail polish, lotions, candles, whatever), make soup & sandwhiches for lunch, give her time to take a nap, watch a chick flick with her, order a pizza, run a hot bath with great smelling salts (don't forget the calming music) and while she's soaking, make her bed with fresh linens and maybe spring for a new pillow or two. If you've got a book or magazine she might like, you could leave that on her night stand.

You get to spend a whole day with your mom and she gets pampered. Walla! =)
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 11:07 AM on Jul. 26, 2010