i think i might be pregnant what do you think?

im hoping,wishing,and praying i am but im not sure yet because im still waiting on my period that is due in 3 more days. i have been having all the symptoms: cramps in my lower abdominal area, sometimes back pains, horribly sore breasts i mean today i tried to put on my bra and i almost fell out on the floor because they hurt so bad, nipples very sensitive and it looks like they are getting bigger. another thing is i have ben sleeping all day after an early good nights sleep, i whent to the bathroom the other morning and found light light pink blood and then after that nothing.very hungry.. im not craving crazy things just hungry all day. i want some advice from someone who has ben there, please help me!!

want2bamommy780

Asked by want2bamommy780 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a test. If you are 3 days before your period you can get a mostly accurate result.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I agree with the PP. I tested early and got a Postive
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I say you are. Take a test. Get one of those early test. I have always used the clear blue easy. They have always worked for me the only thing that sucks about them is the battery in them dies like in three days. Keep me posted and I will keep my fingers crossed.
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• some of those symptoms might be your period but when i found out that i was pregnant the main clue that gave it away was feeling a little sick and tired when i woke up in the mornings and eating alot of junk food which is not like me.
    mommyowens

Answer by mommyowens at 3:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Doesn't hurt to take a test. I remember my pee becoming cloudy at bit when pregnant not bloody but everybody's different.

MamaBear44

Answer by MamaBear44 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The only way to tell is to take a good test like EPT digital. Best of luck : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Pee on your keyboard. I'll have the results back to you in a week.
    Anonymous

• im going to get the test today im so excited, yesterday i noticed my breasts are getting bigger,my boyfriend noticed it before i did. he was like WOAH what happend?lol.im hoping its a sign!! ill let you know tommorow!
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• The first time I was pregnant, that was my first clue. When the water splashed on me in the tub it felt like little needles.

Good luck!
    MixedNuts

Answer by MixedNuts at 6:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I found out 8 days before my cycle, but everyone is different. Don't rely too much on the 'signs'. Normally, u don't have any symptoms until about 6 weeks into ur pregnancy or more. U normally find out a week or so after your period which would make you around 6 wks. Just take a test and if it is (-), what a week. If u don't start, take another one. If that one is (-), call ur OB/GYN. I am in my 6th pregnancy and I never had and symptoms or 'signs'. I was a wk late with my first and took a test. My second, I was 2 months late w/no signs and (-) tests. My 3rd and 4th I found out 5-8 days b4 my cycle was to come b/c I went 2 the dr w/ a sinus infection. Don't wry about the pink discharge.... that could be 'implantation bleeding". It's totally normal. Good Luck!
    Anonymous