Is there anyone who lives a totally differnt life now after meeting Jesus?

cynthiaesquivel

Asked by cynthiaesquivel at 3:20 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I haven't met Jesus yet,but I'm looking forward to it.
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 3:36 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Well thats great! So all you have to do is receive him in your heart and you will be sure to meet him!
    cynthiaesquivel

Comment by cynthiaesquivel (original poster) at 3:41 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have a totally BETTER life after not living for Jesus any more.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I am still praying for you,IhartU!

I am different! I see and do things differently now than I did before I met and accepted Him as my Lord.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 9:07 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• OK not trying to be rude here, but excepting him in your life and meeting him are two very different things. I have accepted him into my life. However I have never met him. He's dead last time I checked. Though I have met Santa very nice man. You can find him at the malls around Christmas time!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Well it's impossible to meet someone who is dead. I've read about him, and respect the man that he was. In that sense, he has influenced my life. But beyond that, no. I'd say he is on the same level as The Dhalai Lama for me. Very influential people who led through peace and love only.
    I live my life as my heart tells me too. And it's never been wrong:)
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I know that I am a totally changed person after having DUMPED Jesus' worthless ass--or rather his worthless mythology. I went from being afraid of everything to being afraid of nothing...even death. I went from anger and frustration to being calm and at peace. I went from fairytale to truth. I have found myself by taking off the chains of the godslave and looking inward. I only wish it were possible to convey the joy and profoundity of this change with simple words!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Perhaps you weren't really listening to Jesus but some people who were really twisting his words, witchqueen. Fear is the opposite of faith. Fear can block faith. If you were afraid the whole time perhaps that is a big reason why your faith could not grow. I am sorry you had such a terrible experience.

1 John 4:18
    God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:55 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• See, this kind of talk is what is off-putting to some people when it comes to Christianity. No one has met Jesus... unless they are dead and gone. You will not meet Jesus until you die. Now, you can certainly be a different/better person for having accepted Him in your heart and believing in Him, but that's not meeting Him. I have never and will never understand why people don't see that.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My life became so much better when I completely left the christian formalities my family tried to hold dear. Jesus did nothing for me except put question into my head. . . I have greater peace and a greater life without his hypocrisies
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 4:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2010