what is it like?

what is like to have guys crazy about you? i mean more than one at a time? i've never had any guy crazy for me. just wondering how it feels to be adored?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Honestly it can be nice at first but annoying eventually...Usually nowdays if a BUNCH of guys are crazy for you it's because your easy or because you dress like a ho.
    Anonymous

• i don't remember...it's been a while. i had half the bar that wanted me...which is where i found my dh. the best one out of all of them. he's really a great, sweet guy.
    Anonymous

• The only times I've ever noticed any guys chasing after me was when I was in a relationship already (ironic!). Truth is, most of the times if ever anyone lusted after me it was guys I wasn't interested in. I think that guys who have their sh*t together don't chase after or lust after women. They are usually more mature and know that friendship and getting to know a person are more important. And those types of men usually don't go after women who have a huge fan club. (think of the neighborhood female dog in heat with 6 male dogs chasing her down the street!! lol)
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i have had guys crazy about me and funny i thought i would always like that but man after awhile i got sick of the your wonderful and your the best blah blah and gets tired really quick. the only other man that was crazy about me i married and at first i was like man lay off but after i saw that he was really in love with me i couldn't help falling in love with him either. happily married now and till the day we both die. he tells me about everyday i was the best thing that's happened to him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• it's the most amazing and scariest thing that's ever happened to me. i feel good about myself and happy to be around the person that worships me. at first i thought it was a crock of crap- but now i know he means it! and i can't wait for the day that i say all those same loving things back to him.
    your day will come!
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 9:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2008