need help adult content

ever since i had the baby 2 months ago i smell really bad down there and ive tried douching and using femine wash...idk what to do...i know i dont have anything bc my pap smear came back normal....help

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 3:58 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Health

• maybe you have a yeast infection? try getting a test for it at the pharmacy.... hope you feel better
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 4:12 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Has your doctor tested you for a yeast infection? It could also be due to funky hormones. But if it smells really bad it might be a sign of infection. I would call the dr either way to be safe.
    Miss_cecilia

Answer by Miss_cecilia at 4:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• thanks guys!!!
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 4:15 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• yeah you might have some kind of infectio, or some old blood, I remember this happened to me after my second daughter and I had old blood and it would release with discharge, it was pretty gross but it just needed to come out and I would seriosuly have to shower like 2 times a day cause it smelled bad. sorry tmi, but you should def tell your doctor.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I get extra smelly during the summer cuz of the heat & sweating. Wear only cotton panties, make sure you wash thoroughly down there, keep your hair short or shave it off, the smell gets caught in the hair, & go w/ out panties while you sleep so it can breathe.

Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• never, ever use a douche! that is forcing bacteria into your self-cleaning vagina. you can test to see if you have a yeast infection though and fix that. that is probably it, or just a slight bacterial infection. i noticed when i went on birth control there was a slight difference in the smell and consistency of my cm.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 25, 2010