My butt hurts...what do you think it could be?? TMI

I have gone to the bathroom 3 times today. Each time it caused my butt to hurt. There was no blood or anything like that, but it just hurts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Health

• It's probably just abnormal bowel movements. Was it hard like rocks? Or really runny? All those things can cause your butt to hurt. Is it cramp like? If it's, what we like to call in our house, "rock poos" then I would take a non-stimulant laxative or eat a prune or two. It should get things going. Just because you are actually having bowel movements, doesn't mean you don't need a little help. No matter what though, add some serious fiber to your diet and it will help regulate things. Don't add too much at a time though, because your body can't handle the overload. Just add a little fiber at a time. You can always do metamucil if you have to. Good luck.
    noellesmama

Answer by noellesmama at 12:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• hemmroids anyone?
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 1:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• It is not like rock poop and it's not like diarrhea either. It's kinda in between.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• 1 Can of Coca Cola...no other soda will do
    2 tablespoon of Vegie or olive oil stir briskly hold your nose drink as much as you can as fast as you can....Whew
    as often as needed
    use of straw is best! Preparation H okay!
    GoldenWhite

Answer by GoldenWhite at 5:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• there is a orange falvored sugar free chewable tablet i take,,,,,it has SOLUBLE fiber ,,the kind we need,,,,,,i have been fine for 6 weeks now........it is fiber choice,,,,,,let me know
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 7:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Sounds like a hemorrhoid. Get a hand mirror look down there or feel around with your fingers. If you see, or feel something that looks like a red blister type thing coming out of your butt just a little you have one. IF you do Wear a pantyline coated in witchhazel and make sure it is pressed to it firmly with good fitting panties and once a day, take a warm bath with a cup or two of Epsom salt dissolved in it. Hope if that's what it is it will help. In the meantime drink plenty of water, fruit high fiber things so you poop will be softer and won't hurt so much. Hope I've helped you!
    asmith62877

Answer by asmith62877 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2008