What Political Party do you belong to and what New network do you watch?

I'm a demacrat and I watch CNN. I hate local news.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 7:52 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i'm registerd republican, but i don't watch TVnews channels/shows, except for the occasional LOCAL news..i do care about what's going on in my own backyard, especially during tornado season! :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:00 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Do you read the news?
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i read the local paper, and occasionally the state newspaper. i have a news channel on my phone that gives me headlines- if i choose to open them up and expand the story, i can. i hate WATCHING cnn, msnbc, fox, etc because of all the squawking! a bunch of people sitting around in their sunday-best talking/arguing about this person, that law, this president's cabinet, etc...its like being in a room full of idiots who think they no it all!
    you asked if what we watched...i don't.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• 'know it all'...haha..too early!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm a Libertarian, don't watch TV news. You don't get much from 30 second soundbytes. I read the Denver Post, occasionally the Wall Street Journal. I read a variety of news magazines and a variety of news articles on the web. If a certain subject is interesting, I will read articles from multiple sources to get a clearer view of the issue.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Neither, and None. I hate watching the news, because every channel is only offering their extremely biased views. I only read the news online, and I don't go to any of the major news sites. Instead I read a variety of things, offered from a variety of sources.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:08 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm a conservative leaning Libertarian (registered Independent), who doesn't watch TV news. If anything I have CNN's Headline News on in the background while I'm cleaning/cooking, etc. I prefer to get my news from a variety on online sites.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm a conservative Democrat (it is not an oxymoron, really, LOL). And IF I watch the news, I watch local or CNN. I have to agree with dullscissors, the "squawking" is annoying. But my hubby is a news addict (he'll watch the news all day long). And I really hate when they go off in tangents on the unimportant things... really? Was Lindsay Lohan going to jail THAT important that they needed to cover it for hours (and they show the repeats throughout the day and night)?
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:25 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm a Republican with strong Libertarian leanings and watch Fox News.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 9:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Registered Dem

The only cable show I really watch is in the morning while getting ready for work I watch Morning Joe.

Other than that some local news and every once in awhile Rachael maddow.

I have watched shows from FOX, Msnbc & CNN....just not on a regular basis...Real housewives is more fun!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2010