favorite time of day to workout?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 8:09 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• 6am I can focus on working out before my toddler gets up and my hubby goes to work.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• midnight
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 8:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm freshest in the morning, but it takes a lot of effort to pull my butt out of bed, i have more stamina through out my day and i sleep better at night but usually during my work week i get in my cardio after work (about 8:30pm) and on weekends when i get up about 9-10am
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:12 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I usually workout in the evening when it has cooled back down. My husband is up so he can watch the kids so I can focus on my workout and not have to worry about what the kids are doing.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• first thing in the morning gets my heart pumping and going then i take a nice shower to wake me up even more
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:35 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• At night when my son is asleep, I can focus more on the workout that way
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 8:36 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I usually workout either during my daughter's nap time or after she's gone to bed. I prefer at nap time, but since she started sleeping in a big girl bed, she gets up much earlier and naps much earlier....so I guess it's at bedtime anymore these days. The one nice thing about working out after she goes to bed is I can take a long shower afterwards and then crawl into bed with a book and just relax as opposed to nap time, when I have jump in the shower and move at warp speed to be done before she wakes up.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I usually go to the gym about 9 or 10 at night. By then my dd is in bed and my s/o can relax too. Plus, there are not many people at the gym, so its nice to walk up to any given machine and it be available. And by the time I'm done, im exhausted and ready for bed!
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2010