Who do you usually find the most offensive on Cafe Mom?

- The self righteous Christian? the smug Atheist? the clueless Democrat,? The obnoxious Republican? the Obama Haters/ lovers? The Sarah Palin lovers/haters the potty mouth mammas? the gun happy mammas? The smoking is ok in front of my kids mammas? The Stay at home Mammas The working mammas? The Northerners? The Southerners? or other.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You for asking.

Answer by louise2 at 8:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have heard so many offensive things that gets my panties in a bunch. i have the right to ask if others feel the same way. lighten up lady.
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:22 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Or would you prefer I ask about bunnies and daisies?
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have to say you, cause apparently you've allready started with Atheists being Smugs.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• the ones that are rude as heck for no reason i dont know why if they dont like what is posted they still have to say somthing just click somthing else what would that really hurt or is it to hard to do
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 8:26 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• personally i dont hate anyone i may dislike something they say or there view or oppions but i never hate. we all have our own minds and think the way we are gong to think. no use in hate'in on someone for useing there basic right as a in individual, freedom of speech : ) after all the world would be a better place if we all got along but thats obviously not going to happen.when someon post something i dont like or agree on i ususally let it slide unless there just being soo obnoxious that you JUSt have to say something.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• OK concrete thinkers, I don't have any hing against any of the people- This is what I have heard on cafe mom. I am a Democrat christain, who lives in the South but lives in the North all my life. I used to smoke and now I don't I love Obama and find Sarah Palin a funny. I fit inot most of these catgories!! Hello _ think outside of the box.
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:28 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• see now your just being rude : /
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Correction- Lived in the north most of my life. I love Obama .
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:30 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• who me? I just wanted to ask a question. not get attacked geez!!!!
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:31 AM on Jul. 25, 2010