Movies the remake or the original?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• It really depends on the re-make of the movie now dosnt it? The day the earth stood still was WAY better than the 50's version. ALL of the Incredible hulk movies SUCKED. It just depends on the movie.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:25 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yea it def depends on the movie. I remember when they tried to remake "The Shining" a while back and it was a complete joke.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• @Cochise- I just didn't like how they threw in all the crazy illusions and non sense that never happened in the original. As a child, The Shining scared the crud out of me lol And I was really excited to see it remade as it was, with teh same scenes, but more of the intensity that you see in today's movies.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm typically a fan of the original...as well as the first in a series of sequels.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:51 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• really depends on the movie.
    I generally dislike remakes. I got a bit disappointed at first at the new Karate Kit but OMG that one was awesome!
    Normally though, I like the one I saw first
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• The Shining that was on tv was Stephen King's version-he wrote the screenplay. He wasn't happy with Kubrick's version focusing on the hotel being haunted,it was suppose to be about the hotel's influence bringing out the evil of alcoholism in Jack.
    I liked the new version of Planet of the Apes better.
    Of course the Batman movies made by Chris Nolan

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• The original is always better!
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I really think it depends on what you saw first. I like the 2nd Cape Fear much better because I saw it first and liked it.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Depends on the movie, but like Karate Kid I am original all the way!
    DessC

Answer by DessC at 10:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Almost always the original...and I liked both versions of The Shining.Funny how you mentioned that cause I was going to say..................that was the only movie I ever saw that I enjoyed both. (: I loveeeee Stephen King stories...he is the best.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2010