Can you give me any ideas on a theme for DD Birthday party?

Do you have any suggestions for a birthday party theme for my 3 year oldlittle girl. I will have this years party at school and it includes more boys than girls. My daughter love princesses and pink. What do I do?

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You could have a prince and princess theme
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Well your daughter's birthday is HER day. So go with what she likes, and the little boys can deal with it lol Sorry but you couldn't expect a 3 year old boy to go with a princess theme just because the majority of his party guests are girls right? I hope that she has a great birthday =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• under the sea, she can be a mermaid princess!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• we did princess and the frog last yr
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• go for the princess theme and see if there is a way to incorporate a prince color or theme for boys. you don't have to hand out princess items for party favors (if you do that) to the boys......and do you really think a 3 y.o. boy will care about eating on a princess plate?
    michellelvs4

Answer by michellelvs4 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i agree with mommymela87,, princess and prince is a great idea... happy birthday to your little princess...

mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 9:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I just did a build a bear party and it was great! They have lots of things for boys and you can set the price! Or do the princess party and have them dress up as princes' (sp?) or kings, jesters or whatever! Good luck!

SuzyQMI

Answer by SuzyQMI at 11:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Pirates & Princesses!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:21 AM on Jul. 26, 2010