Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

big tree backyard is dangerouse

i live on a military instalation and there is a very old big tree in my backyard with big branches that have been comine off. branches that could seriously injure a child or adult if it were to fall on you.
would you call your "lanlord" in the case the government and ask them to trim the tree or do something about it or just hope that your not outside when the next branch begive to fall off?


Asked by sandraberke at 9:36 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 17 (4,168 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • If maintenance is taken care of by your landlord, then yes ~ by all means call them and let them know that it has become a dangerous situation.

    Answer by WoodWitch at 9:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

  • Call, absolutely

    Answer by elizabr at 9:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

  • Yep, that needs fixed. :)

    Answer by Jessica157 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

  • Yes I would call the base housing office and/or become good friends with the maintenance guy and see if he can take care of it for you.

    Answer by Carey2006 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

  • Make the call, do not take the chance that it may, or may not, fall on you or one of your kids. *nod*

    Answer by mainemusicmaker at 2:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

  • call maintence they should take care of it.

    Answer by tonyalynn at 5:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

  • Definatly call some one!

    Answer by ethans_momma06 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

  • i would call and ask... if you weren't military that's what you would do... it shouldn't be any different.

    Answer by asil at 12:03 AM on Jul. 27, 2010