How does you DH react when you say you are not in the mood? adult content

Very rarely I tell my husband when I am not in the mood for sex. Usually I just have sex with him. But sometimes, I just don't want to. But it is not often at all, usually just once a year or so. He says he'd rather I tell him because it's not fun if I'm not into it (if I'm not in the mood, no amount of foreplay or sex will get me in the mood, I have a weird body, it just doesn't work that way for me). But I don't want to deny him.

Last night, I wasn't in the mood and I used my 1 time to tell him so. Then he tried to get me to help him masterbate and I told him again I wasn't in the mood. He got mad and yelled at me that he never gets to use

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• He's acting like a baby. Anyone who would force you to do anything sexual- whether you're married to them or not- is selfish, and then to turn around and sulk and yell when he doesn't get what he wants? Childish.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• You're husband is being extremely selfish. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:43 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Mine gets pissy and starts whining that I don't love him. Reminds me of a toddler that didn't get that toy they wanted at the store. Though mine does that with anything he is told no about.... I think he was a very spoiled child.

I have to explain "well, if you say you're not in the mood I wouldn't get mad but you're ALWAYS in the mood so it's never come up" LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Oops wrong homophone.  Need more coffee.

beeky

• Your hubby is acting like a baby. Give him some time to pout and ignore him. He will get over it. You have every right to tell him that.

Mine just pouts a little. He gets over it pretty quick. Sometimes the next day he is a little grumpy. AWWWW, Poor Baby!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• ignore him just like any other child throwing a silly fit
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• he gets pissy and gets it anyways, but when it is the other way around and i want some and he doesn't (which is rare, heck me not want wanting it is rare too) he just says no ignores me and goes to sleep.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Mine pouts for a few moments-doesn't say anything-then shrugs and goes to sleep. He's never gotten pissy with me. I don't say no often.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Mine would walk out and find someone else but then again we're not married and we're in an open relationship.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010