Exercise?

Are you doing regular exercise during your pregnancy? How far along are you? When did you start? How often/long do you exercise? What program do you follow?

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did the Gaiam Prenatal Yoga dvd throughout, probably about 2-4x a week, and we walked the dogs about every day from probably 12 weeks on...I was due in January, and from Nov-Christmas I walked a lot at the mall, etc. for Christmas shopping/buying stuff for the nursery. From Christmas-I delivered I walked A LOT intentionally, hoping it would speed things along...It didn't. (lol)
    Live4HerSmile

Answer by Live4HerSmile at 10:10 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I dont do the run around the track or do the programs off tv... We have desert & mountains I go hiking :) im 5 weeks and 6 days. & i've been hiking even before pregnant. I love the fresh air & sunshine!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• bmdred - you're sooooo lucky! i live in texas - it's too hot to go outside most of the time never mind try to get some exercise... and as for fresh air, they are drilling all over the barnett shale (dfw area) and we have smog on a regular basis... ozone warnings, etc. if i didn't live here this wouldn't be a problem.
    figaro8895

Comment by figaro8895 (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2010