Im trying to concive for almost 2yrs, who can gave me an advice?

Kiara72

Asked by Kiara72 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• go to your OB or a fertility doctor to have some basic tests done...it could be something fairly simple. but after a year of trying, they say you need to check into what is going on...
    SteelersGirl1

Answer by SteelersGirl1 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I agree w/ PP. Do you know if everything appears normal with you and if so has your SO been tested for problems? Docs used to think that most fertility probs were with the woman but now its about 50/50, so see if he is willing to see a doc and make sure all is well with him.
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/1595

This is a great group. They are really supportive. They helped me when I was trying to conceive.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 5:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It also helps to limit intercourse to like twice a week. That gives the little swimmers a chance to grow in number and better odds that you'll get pregnant.
    faile

Answer by faile at 5:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I TRIED 2 GET PREGNANT FOR 3 YRS FINALLY I TOOK CLOMID 2 MAKE ME OVULATE AND I GOT PREGNANT U SHUD GO 2 UR OB AND HAVE EM TEST U MAYBE U DNT OVULATE!! GOOD LUCK
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It took my husband and I two years. I am now due on March 6th!!!
    My advice to you is to talk with you OB and he/she will run some test, maybe send your partner out for some testing, my doctor did. Everything came back fine. So he had me do temperature tacking and that did nothing for me. I couldnt get a chart that went low enough for me and all my temps were hand written on the side of the chart. My periods were not regular so my ovulation dates were all over the place. So I started tracking cervical mucus. That was much much better. I was able to pin point when I was going to ovulate. Still after a couple of cycles of doing this, we kinda gave up for a bit but did not prevent it from happening. Well on a crazy stress free weekend, it happened. I concieved!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• my answer continued:

so my tips to you is:
    See a doctor get test done
    track cervical mucus
    stop drinking caffine
    stop trying but dont prevent it from happening
    have a crazy wild weekend with no cares in the world!!!

Good luck hun
    vickwu

• Two years is nothing. Don't worry about it. It's taken me 7 and we are still working out. My problems are very different than you. If you are stressing about the issue it can actually prohibit the chances of pregnancy. It's ok to temp chart/ OPK's and such. Just let it happen. It will when you least expect it.

Enjoy life and don't let this control it. God will bless you when the time is right.
    Anonymous

• Maybe ur husbands sperm count is low and the doctor can give u a prescription for it. But if ur insurance doesn't pay for it then it may cost up to $100.00
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2008