If you are in college, do you ever feel that you don't want to know anything about a subject unless you will be tested?

nicolesweet

Asked by nicolesweet at 10:03 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in

• sometimes, some stuff seems usless,
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• yup, back when I was in college there was a lot of pointless stuff I knew I'd never ever use in my RL but to get the degree you gotta @ least pretend to learn it!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm in college.....I don't feel that way at all...I want to learn whatever I can ! but I know a lot of the young ones in my class feel that way and i think it's sad ! on the other hand, i'm not fond of doing all the group work with the young'uns ! lol it's not fun having to explain why i can't do group work over a bottle of rum at midnight....!
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• When i was in college, I didn't feel that way. But then I also watch documentaries for fun.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:33 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• There were some college courses I was forced to take which I found COMPLETELY POINTLESS. The way I saw it, those pointless courses were EXTRA TUTITON for them.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:42 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• There's a subject called math...mmhmmm yup other than addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and measuring it's all useless...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I loved college and still love learning

Answer by rkoloms at 10:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i guess if i didnt' want to know something, i wouldn't be in class for that subject, and since most classes deal with what your major is (i do get that there are electives and standard classes) but it's sad to hear that someone wouldn't want to learn about their CHOSEN major...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2010

Next question in
Where?

Next question overall (Religion & Beliefs)
Amen?