plasma how much can she get?

So my sister wants to donate plasma. According to her friend, my sister can get paid for it. She doesn't know how much, so I deiced to ask ya'll. how much can my sister get?

****She's a college student and said it would be fast money, but idk. Please any advice and/or answers. thanks =)**********8

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hmm, this was a really long time ago.. i think I was like 8 years old.. but I knew a guy in college and he would donate and got like 20-40$ per time. And he donated religiously.. but that's prolly not acurate cuz this was in the 1990's lol
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 10:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Here it $50 and you can do it every other week

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• WOW! That's quite alot!
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I did it when I was 18 and got $35, I think. That was 13 years ago. They do ask you a bunch of questions so depending on some things, she may not be able to do it. I had to stop after I got a tattoo.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2010