Have you seen the Huggies oh crap magazine ad?

I think their trying to make people mad! The jean diaper commercial I found stupid but not offensive. But this is just really dumb! It's the words Oh Crap with a wipie box in front of it blocking out half the word.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 10:54 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'll admit that I don't believe I've seen it, but I think they are more trying to appeal to the normal mom who openly acknowledges that their baby poops and that those moms will say "OH CRAP" when they either come across an explosion in the diaper or a child that has more of their body covered in stickiness than not.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:58 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think the jean diaper commercial is cute! I haven't seen the mag ad, but it sounds cute...i think you're being a little too uptight about it..they're just having fun
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• At first the jean diaper one was cute. Now its just another diaper ad. Nothing special for me. But no I've not seen the oh crap one.
    lostdarkangel13

Answer by lostdarkangel13 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• theres one ad they did where it was a picture of a little boy on the front and he was making a face like he was going poop. at first I didn't get it. but then it was pretty darn funny lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Have not seen it but sounds cute!! The jean diaper ad still cracks me up!
    DessC

Answer by DessC at 10:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think it's funny. I also liked the Jean diaper commercial, as well as the diapers themselves. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:12 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• didn't see either, butthey sound funny!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 25, 2010