Baby shower decoration tips and ideas?

alright so my i am throwing my sister a baby shower in a few weeks and i need some tips to decorate really cute. She is having a girl....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Entertainment

• Baby showers are so much fun! I hosted a baby shower for my niece just recently. We rented a helium tank from the local party center and blew up a bunch of blue and white balloons(she was having a boy). Tied them all around the house. We also bought the mylar balloons and decorated some in the front yard where she drove up. Bought some flowers for the centerpiece. Lots of crepe paper-pink of course. Nametags for the guests and after their name how they are related to the mommy to be. Wrap pink M&Ms in that white tulle used for weddings and tie with a pink ribbon. Have fun planning!
    AZMom40

Answer by AZMom40 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Other than "it's a girl" is there a theme? Does she have a nursery room theme you can work with- like baby Winnie the pooh, princesses, etc?

or

Even though it is about celebrating the coming baby I would maybe keep an "adult" feeling- maybe "spa-ish." Pink and white candles. Pink and white daisies. White table cloth with pink and silver confetti.
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2008