What can I do to feel like I got the most of the day when I started late to begin with?

What are some things you do if you are either pressed for time or started late to feel like you got a lot done. It is already so late in the day and I want to feel like I got a lot done. What are some things you do to feel you accomplished a lot!

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• make a quit list and take care of the most important stuff first

oh, and get off the computer =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• LOL, yes I need to get off the computer...my coffee is almost done and then I will be off the computer!
    AmyLynn5398

Comment by AmyLynn5398 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Sometimes I just allow myself to have a "slow" day. Get out in the sun a little bit ,maybe clean out a closet, or cook something that I have been wanting to try. Then I feel that I was good to myself for a change!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'll make a new list of ordinary tasks that I normally wouldn't put on my lists and that way I can cross off a lot of things and it makes me feel like I've done a lot. Yeah I know, silly, but it works for me.
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I clean something that has been over looked for awhile. today I think i will tackle behind the tv where things get stuffed. There are those area's in the house that I keep putting off, but feel so good about when I take 30 minutes to fix it.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would stay off the computer 1st then I would make a list of the most important things to get done then I would set a timer for each task to do and hope by the end of the day I've stayed off the computer that it hasn't been calling my name and feel good about what I have gotten accomplished Good Luck in your quest!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 25, 2010