Would you have your kids school pictures fixed if you could?

I take pictures in preschools and then we go back and sell them a week later. A lot of people don't like the pictures if their kids have bruises or scratches so we offer to have them taken out. One lady wanted the bags under her daughter's eyes fixed. I just think that's what your kid looks like right? Why change it?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 11:24 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think I would. I don't even dress her up for pictures. :-) I figure it's just a permanent thing of how she is, and she is usually dressed great, beautiful for the first 10 minutes of the day, then trips, hair gets dirty, tights get torn, all that. Why change?

I remember my mom trying to have my brother's kindergarten picture changed. He cut his own hair the night before and his bangs went in zig zags from his hair line to his eyebrows. :-) He looks so funny it's cute!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't change the pictures...but ya gotta admit... those pics aren't really the best ones done of kids.... mine from when I was little are really quite funny...teeth missing and the bangs pulled over up wayyyyy too high..hair sticking out.. they don't take time...
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:27 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I can't imagine wanting to change or fix my kids' pictures! And my grandkids....they all looked adorable. Scratches and bruises? That;s what happens to kids who play and have fun. Unless a kid has a bruise as a result of a parent's abuse and that is why theywant you to "fix" the picture. But, lets not go there......
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No, I wouldn't fix them. We need those goofy pictures to show their boyfriends and girlfriends when they're older.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Are they always the best pics?? no, but i wouldn't want to change them- that's the way they look, why would you want to change it???
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• mine kids have taken the funniest school photos~ya I might have somethings changed..my 7 yr old has black teeth from bilirubin staining~ya~white those out (two fell out and his new ones are coming in white~biggest blessing)
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:30 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• some parents could get up a little earlier on picture day and take better care of their kids, making sure their hair is fixed and clothes are neat. other than that, that's your kid!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would never do that. My son is gorgeous without touch-ups!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:57 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• And not to mention, that bad haircut, or bruise will most likely have a story with it, and you'll like remembering it when they're older. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No, I wouldn't. If I didn't like the pictures, I just wouldn't buy them. Or I would only buy the smallest package available.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2010