Could it really,truly,possibly be right??? :)

My period was due yesterday and I am always on time. Ive had cramping for the past 3 days and also had cramping about a week and half ago. My boobs started hurting about 4 days ago (which never happens when Im about to start. So with that sign alone I was thinking I may actually be preg. after only one month of trying and we were super excited untill I began to cramp these past few days...I thought maybe this was a sign of Aunt Molly. Anyways.. So I sent my Hubby to the store and he came back home with 3 ept and I took one and right away I noticed a faint line. Yep Its faint but its visably easy to see. BUT my question is..Is it normall to cramp around the time your Aunt Molly is due to arrive?? I think I did this with my 1st preg. but that was 4 yrs ago and I cant remember for sure, Did any of you ladies cramp and was the end result good? I would only be 4 weeks preg ( I think). Thanks!!

AProsser

Asked by AProsser at 11:45 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I can be. I cramped terribly with both around that time. I even spotted light pink with the first.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I did...and I spotted a little too, which I learned later was probably implantation bleeding. My test also only had a fainte line which I ignored at first...mostly because I didn't notice it, lol.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• faint*
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• the best thing to do is to go to the doctor and get a preg test done. it will show any hormones in your system....
    MeekMeek

Answer by MeekMeek at 11:49 AM on Jul. 25, 2010

• It really, truly, possibly, most like is...right, lol. Any line, no matter how faint, is a positive. Mine was so you literally almost could not see it. But it takes the pregnancy hormone to give it any line at all. I also had the cramping. Still, take one again in a few days. The line will slowly get darker. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm having the exact same problem right now. My AF was supposed to start today and didn't show up, but I've also had alot of pregnancy symptoms (bloating, sore boobs, nausea, and the cramping before and now) but I've taken 4 tests and all have come up negative, but I'm still holding out hope.
    starlette17

Answer by starlette17 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 27, 2010