If any wowman in here has there partner near them I need to ask yall something.

Hello I just wanted to ask the men(I can't get a man on this site because its for us woman) if you hadn't had sex with your woman for days and you have "played with your self" and when you do have sex with her does it feel good because you haven't had none in day even tho you had fun your self? Please I have to know! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Lol...I just asked for you..

He said yes....and if he hadnt have played with himself it would have been worse because itd be over in seconds.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 3:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• He says it's apples and oranges, both feel good but are totally different
    Anonymous

• My husband said that it isnt the same when you play with yourself, that it is only to get a "nut" (he is a pig, I know). But yes it feels ALOT better or so he says. He said there is a major difference in the actual too too, than a hand job. Hope this helped
    amandasthird

Answer by amandasthird at 3:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My hubby says the sex is usually feels better...he says the contractions from the orgasm feel better but the ejaculation itself is nothing special.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 3:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• my hubby Just gave me the crazy look and said.... Why would I need to do it myself. he said he hasn't had to do sense we have been together (2yrs)
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I just asked my fiance and he said that NOTHING compares to actual sex. He said that yes, getting himself of does feel good, but that he would much rather have the real thing. Since I moved in with him, the only time that he has gotten himself off was when I wanted to watch him do it. He just said to me "Why would I want to get myself off when I have you? There's really no point."
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Haha!! Thanks everyone!!! And how do they get there orgasm? I thought when they "nut" means they are gettin it?
    Anonymous

• my man told me in the pat that nothing compares to the real thing but it doesnt change the fact he is a man and hes gonna do it lol
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I asked my fiance' 2 and the real thing pretty much rules!!!!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• DAM U ONE NASTY ASS ! ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Sep. 20, 2009