Cramping normall??? Would only be about 4 weeks.

My period was due yesterday and I am always on time. Ive had cramping for the past 3 days and also had cramping about a week and half ago. My boobs started hurting about 4 days ago (which never happens when Im about to start. So with that sign alone I was thinking I may actually be preg. after only one month of trying and we were super excited untill I began to cramp these past few days...I thought maybe this was a sign of Aunt Molly. Anyways.. So I sent my Hubby to the store and he came back home with 3 ept and I took one and right away I noticed a faint line. Yep Its faint but its visably easy to see. BUT my question is..Is it normall to cramp around the time your Aunt Molly is due to arrive?? I think I did this with my 1st preg. but that was 4 yrs ago and I cant remember for sure, Did any of you ladies cramp and was the end result good? I would only be 4 weeks preg ( I think). Thanks!!

AProsser

Asked by AProsser at 11:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep, very usual to cramp the first trimester. You body is actually getting used to the idea of not having a period and is trying to figure out what is going on, not to mention all the hormonal arrangements being made inside your body. Repeat the test when oyou are 2 weeks late, and if positive, don't worry about the cramping.
    DrMonica

Answer by DrMonica at 12:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No I never had any cramping except with the miscarriage. Of course all women are different, If you cramped with your 1st pregnancy then maybe this is normal for you. It definently is normal to cramp before & during your period. Good luck!
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2010