inconclusive?!

I've taken 2 pregnancy tests now, neither of them even had a control line??? why would it happen? I'm over a week late... a little cramping, some nausea...and irritated! I think i very well may be. But why won't my tests work?!?!

kendradnorris

Asked by kendradnorris at 12:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes, when we are trying to conceive, we get a little anxious, this can cause our period to be late, though not pregnant.
    I would suggest that you relax, do something fun to try to take your mind off of it. If you are pregnant or not, you will soon know, so never mind the test.
    If your period is late over 2 weeks and the urine test is still negative, pay a visit to the Gyno.
    DrMonica

Answer by DrMonica at 12:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Try peeing into a cup and dipping the stick, it works better then trying to pee on a stick.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 12:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• that was going to be my next step... just seems weird that i'd get 2 bad tests in a row... FRUSTRATING
    kendradnorris

Comment by kendradnorris (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Faulty tests. You got a bad batch...it happens. Call the company and let them know. They'll either send you new ones or refund your money depending on the company. Won't do you any good right now, though. All you can do is go out and buy some new ones.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 12:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• thats been happening to me for the past 4 months i dont know why either but it sucks cuz I never am in the end as bad as i wanna be i think your mind just makes u belive sometimes cuz thats what we want really bad.
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010