pregnancy? how long did it take u ladys to get a positve on your test after u miss your period how many weeks were you.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got a positive test the day i was supposed to get my period - so technically i was 2 weeks, but the dr counted it as 4 since they go from the lmp

Answer by missanc at 12:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i got a + the day i missed my period. the one the day before that was negative though.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• With Ds I have no idea because I wasn't keeping track. With DD it was a digital EPT and it was pos 2 days before I was due.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Oh I was 4 weeks. They count from the start of your last period.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• With my first and last I didn't know I was pregnant, had no reason to test or anything. With both of them I was about 10 weeks. With the middle three, I got a BFP before I even missed my period, so I was barely 2 weeks.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I got positives 4-5 days before my missed periods with all 5 pregnancies, using a First Response Early Results non-digital test.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2010