Names???

These are names that we like but just wondering ur input or if u have any other ideas. Please input one of these and any ideas u may have. Thank u

Chase Weslee

Aiden Weslee

Xavier Weslee

Tyler Weslee

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Baby Names

• I like the combination of the two names for Weslee. :-)
    I also really like the first name Aiden. Also, Aaron is a great first name that goes well with Weslee.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I liek Xavier and Tyler
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• ok..for me..the double ee in Weslee needs a double letter in the first name...Matt Weslee...and something about Weslee that is a little "weak"...the lack of a T and that ee just hanging....Xavier is a favorite of mine and that X brings some strength to the name~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• the name weslee came from his godfather... he spells his wesley but we changed that because my grandma passed away abot 3 months ago and her middle name was lee so we thought that would put in both. but thank u for ur input and selection
    tiffany0317

Comment by tiffany0317 (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i have always liked the name chase..everyone i have heard of, uses it for a girl tho..chase is soo NOT a girls name!!! i also like tyler..another suggestion would be travis..and i really like weslee, thats so great to fit 2 names into 1 :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I alwyas think the 'ee' is a litle feminine, but I love wesley! Of your choices I like Chase.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I actually REALLY like all of your name choices...that would be hard to pick ! I think though, just because of the popularity of the name, Aiden would be my last choice.....and I prefer 2 or 3 syllable names, so I'd have to say Tyler or Xavier would be my top 2 faves....Someone above me suggest Travis....that's another one I really like too !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i like tyler and xavier
    tayseansmom7505

Answer by tayseansmom7505 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2010

• Xavier
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• I think that the "i" in Aiden is a little out of place. Aden may be a better choice. And I like the combination of Wesley and Lee. It's very adorable. Good luck!
    dre.mommy.to.be

Answer by dre.mommy.to.be at 12:07 AM on Jul. 31, 2010