pictures

i want to do a collage of different photo frames on my wall, but do not want a bunch of holes, lol. any sugestions on how to go about it?

rileymommy

Asked by rileymommy at 12:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• They have cute little hooks you can buy that don't damage paint or make wholes. I think 3m makes them
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yep... make a template by taping a bunch of brown paper bags together and lay them out on the floor. Arrange the pictures on the paper how you want them to took. Trace the frames and where the nails should go. Tape it to the wall and put your nails up, remove the paper and hang the pictures. Your only other alternative is to use the 3M picture mounts which attach to the frames, but you will still need a template, like the one mentioned! :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• They actually make the frames all together so all you need is one hole .....idk if this is the look your going for though :)  click the face to look !

ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I used to tape the back of pictures to poster board of different colors and use the sticky stuff that doesn't peel paint to put the poster board up. That way I could put groups of pictures together in interesting way and have a splash of color in the house.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Ya know....it might just be easier and cheaper to have a bunch of holes....you can buy this special wall putty pretty cheap to fill the holes before you repaint.
    Carey2006

Answer by Carey2006 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• They make something that is strong enough to hold picture.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• ive seen hooks at walmart
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 5:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=1435&f=14773

I'm going to buy 2 ledges and just have framed photos leaning up against the wall on the ledges. That way I can easily update them as time goes on.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• They do make collage frames, don't they?
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• do a collage frame, a shelf with many pictures on it... or suffer with holes i guess!
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2010