ummm maybe maybe not

man i think im pregnant, but it is wayyyy to early to test. i mean i had sex the day i got off my period. i have been having sore breast, and i have been very very tiard. i dont know why i am feeling this way. could i be? i mean i thought that you ovulate 14 days after your period. if i am pregnant then that means that i ovulated while on my period. has anyone else experienced this. i have a 29 day cycle if that helps anyone. my period lasted 4 days 9/21 to 9/25. i had sex 9/25 i thought i was suppose to ovulaate 10/6. but i have pregnancy sympotoms any advice plesase

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i would just wait a few weeks. You can get pregnant at anytime it doesn't necessarily have to be on the time that you ovulate. I think you should wait and then take a test. There could be other reasons why your breast are sore. If you are trying to get pregnant then good luck and i hope it works out for you. Some pregnancy symptoms do not only mean that you are pregnant it could just be something else. Sorry if this advice doesnt help or if i was rude. Good Luck!!!1
    Anonymous