Has anybody considered getting their babies footprints or handprints tattood on them?

I have seen so many adorable tattoos of baby footprints and hand prints and I think it is so sweet, and not only that but its your babies actual prints.

Danielle55

Asked by Danielle55 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No, but that sounds like a cute idea! Imagine getting it when theyr'e young, then as they get older having them hold their feet/hands up to it and seeing how they grew. Cute idea!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Thought about it, but I have 5 so it would be hard IMO! I've been thinking for a couple years now how I can work all 5 into 1 tat, have found plenty of ideas but nothing I love, but after reading the question I now have another idea, lol!

I did see a lady one time who had a trail of baby footprints up the side of her leg, starting a little above her knee and disappearing under her short shorts - it was cute, they were only about an inch long, but no kids names or anything, there were at least 10 footprints that I could see.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes that's what my next tattoo is going to be. I'm going to do my daughters left foot and my sons right foot next to each other and have their names and birthday underneath teach foot print
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2010