what do my dreams mean?

I've had a lot of crazy dreams during this pregnancy... does anyone know what they mean?

1. Twice I had a dream where I had a miscarriage and it turned out being a boy and I remember crying so much and even waking up crying

2. I'm at a carnival and suddenly people are screaming and its because these men are shooting everyone and even threw acid at people. I got shot in the shoulder and felt a drop of acid hit my head.

3. Last night, I had a dream where I was going thru some raw meat and found a knife inside it

I know I've had more but can't remember them

alyssacabrera03

Asked by alyssacabrera03 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hey i had crazy dreams all the time when i was prego.... sorry u have had bad ones too.... i hope it gets better for you....
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Not sure what they mean. You are probably stressed about baby and keeping baby safe. Its no wonder with everything going on in the world we all dont have nightmares every night. Sorry your dreams have been such bad ones lately. Here is to wishing happy dreams of unicorns and rainbows from now on! :)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I agree with beyondhopes. I had horribly vivid dreams during my last pregnancy, so much so that I felt like I was never getting enough sleep. I was very glad when they stopped after giving birth. Hang in there:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I had bad dreams too and so do lots of pregnant women. I even had a dream in which my husband had killed our kids and i woke up in a sweat. My bet is they are just dreams as you are probably nervous about the baby
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 2:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think perhaps you should watch what you eat before bed. Sometimes if you eat spicy foods of something crazy you have bad dreams. Or you could just be pregnant. Many pregnant women have bad dreams. I did and no it doesnt mean that your psycic and something ominous is going to happen. IT more than likely hormones but I would still be careful what you eat before bed that could also cause bad dreams.
    Pudminkal

Answer by Pudminkal at 7:00 PM on Jul. 25, 2010