maybe or maybe not

i had light pink bleed come out i pee alot my stomach hurts and my boobs do too but when i take a pregnancy test it comes out negative and i just had my period about 2 weeks ago and the doc says that it aint a uti or anything like that so what else could it be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, if you just had your period about 2 weeks ago, then you would be ovulating about now, assuming you have a 28 (or so) day cycle. You would not be having pregnancy symptoms nor would a pregnancy test work. If anything, it could be implantational bleeding, but it could be a whole host of other things as well.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Well, at least you know what it is not. Could be a hormonal surge.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I agree with Shanlaree. If you just had your period two weeks ago, then you would more than likely be ovulating right now. That would explain the symptoms that you are having. Sounds like you may be experiencing some implantation bleeding. Wait 2-3 weeks and test.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010