Question about morning sickness...

Is it supposed to make you feel a dull ache in the middle of your stomach? Like it's empty or you got hit really hard? This is how I feel and it's causing me to feel sick and I was wondering if it was normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my youngest child I had morning sickness the whole nine months. I remember my tummy hurting all the time and the need to throw up rather there was food in my tummy or not. You can talk to your OB about it. I've heard they can give you something for the morning sickness....I'm not 100% sure on that though. I ate lots of crackers and tried to stay still as much as I could....Good luck and congrats!
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Mine was usually more of a feeling of nausea or burning like with heartburn, but I've heard there are a lot of different ways that it can feel. Maybe you should rest or take it easy until you know for sure that it is just morning sickness. Eating soda crackers or something light often helped my and I've heard that ginger is good for it.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• When I was preg with my second I had to eat right before bed and as soon as I got up or I'd have that dull empty ache in my stomach. I also got it from throwing up so much with my first (I threw up the whole 9 months!).
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010