Could labor be close? adult content

I have been having backaches, stomach discomfort, its hard to breath, I have been 2 cm dilated for about 2 weeks, I am all over uncomfortable, I have been having loose stools for a couple days on and off, and my vagina is very sore and I have pain when I walk.

Danielle55

Asked by Danielle55 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like labor is on its way! Congratulations!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• It's possible, or could still be a while.
    If you're between 38-42 weeks there is a good chance it will happen within the next weeks anyhow. Probably.
    ;-)

More than those signs mentioned, are consistent, frequent, intensifying contractions. That will generally be a better indicator.
    But contractions can also come and go over the days and weeks as well.
    Water can break and no labor, mucus plug doesn't necessarily mean labor... all sorts of things can tell you that your body is working on it, though!

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Braxton hicks? Nerves making you go to bathroom? Baby head dropped into position makes pelvis more sore. Stay hydrated and look for mucas plug or water. Monitor contracions for closeness and increasing strength.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2010