Dizzy

Okay so I am 32wks preg. and I woke up today light headed and dizzy and I get nauseated everytime I get up why would this be???

babycakeschris

Asked by babycakeschris at 1:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe low iron. could just be being pregnant. if it gets too bad call your doctor.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Have a big drink of water and something to eat while lying down. It could be a couple of things...dehydration, a poor reaction to the awful heat, low blood sugar, high blood sugar, or blood pressure spikes.

if you rest and eat a protein/good carb combo, like a low sugar pb on whole grain toast, and have plenty to drink, and it persists, give your doc a call.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• It can be normal to be dizzy during pregnancy. It could be low iron, you're dehydrated, it could be a number of things. Just call your OB for suggestions.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I`m now 37 weeks and i started to feel like that at 33 weeks. My doc says its low iron and i increased my iron supplements. Its now better
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 2:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010