Does your husband tell you to get the kdis ready and your self ready to go somewhere then...

Sit on his ass and says it isn't time to go. Seriously if I wanted to be all dressed up to seat on my ass and stay home I would have just kept wearing comfortable clothes. the kids get cranky cause there ready to leave and he still can't get off his ass so we can go. The best part is he wont tell us where were going..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Nice! No my husband does not do that... but he has other annoying things about him... So I feel your pain.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Nope if he needs us to leave he helps me get things ready.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Just stop getting dressed until he is, then have him get the kids ready while you get dressed. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I never get ready till we're about to leave. If my SO ever did that to me I would just ignore him.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• no he helps me get our dd ready. and i'm sorry but i wouldnt go anywhere unless i knew where i was going.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• no he dont do it that way he just waits till im done getting ready so he can idk why LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• It's more .. I tell my husband that I'm getting the kids and myself ready to go, so that he knows how much time he has before we leave. Then we're ready to go and he's not off of his computer yet or ready to go. I tell him "It's time to go." and he says "Hold on." It's him getting occupied with his computer game, because he knows we'll take longer to get ready. But even if it takes him a few seconds to get ready .. he should be done by the time we're walking out the door. Rarely happens.

I agree with another post. Don't get ready until he's ready to go, then have him help with the kids.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Ugh. This is one of my biggest complaints about my DH... I get the 3 boys ready, all by myself... and then myself... and he sits on the couch, and then when we are ready he takes 20 minutes to get ready himself.. I hate getting ready to go anywhere.. I am a very unorganized person, and it always stressed me out.
    jleighbum

Answer by jleighbum at 2:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No. My husband rushes to get everyone ready (well, if you call hollering at people to get dressed "getting everyone ready") and then rushes us out the door so fast that we ALWAYS forget something. It drives me crazy! THEN he says, "I hate to be rushed!" Sheesh. The man is a walking oxymoron. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 2:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i have learned not to move until he at least has 1/2 his clothes on because more than likely he will still be looking at tv or playing music on the computer and not paying full attention to what he is doing. and instead of getting both the kids ready all the time i will send the baby to daddy with his diaper and clothes in his hand and daddy gets the point lol. it still takes us a really long time because mines worst problem is saying he doesnt want to go where i am going, then when i am grabbing keys to walk out the door hes yelling for me to wait for him bc he has changed his mind! lol
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2010