Witchcraft, do you believe?

I mean, its been going on for centuries.. there has to be something there, right??? I belive in spirits, and I believe in certain things. I, myself, have had premonitions... such as when my father got put in the hospital, and when my cat,(yes, my cat) got hit by a car and it broke his hip. I had a bad feeling, all week about my father, and I was out of town when my cat got hit.. and I demanded to come home immediately, because I KNEW something was not right.. So... I am interested... I'd like to try it... mainly because I am exhausted all the time, I am stressed and depressed , and would like to have more energy. I have tried everything from medication, to therapy, and nothing seems to work. Maybe this could help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Yes I do believe it is a real thing.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 2:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't mess with witchcraft though.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 2:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I believe. But if you decide to try any spells or anything like that I would get with someone who is very experienced in the craft.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• yes I believe it is real it is a counterfit for Gods amazing powers I would not mess with it. I can do all those things with the power of God and I have a peace that is beyond understanding.
    Anonymous

• if you dabble in witchcraft it might help for a season but I guarentee you will end up even more depressed then now
    Anonymous

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIN5cYTgqEQ&feature=related
    Anonymous

• Yes, I totally believe in it. Be careful, it all comes back & bites you in the butt. Quickly. It works too, I know for sure.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I'm sorry, I didn't read your whole question & I just went back & did. To increase your energy, you need to exercize, and find an outlet for your stress like a craft or yoga. Why not start taking walks when you can alone or with a friend. Then get a few good books to read in your spare time. You have to really put an effort into starting, but once you do, you will actually look forward to these things. I have to say I studied wicca for many years. I read a lot of books. It took a lot of my energy. Until I stopped, then my life changed for the better. A whole new life opened up to me when I stopped it. It is interesting to get to know but it will not offer you what you are looking for in the end. If you wish bad on someone, it will come back to you threefold and worse than you could imagine. Once you gain the power, it is hard not to use it for what you want but you pay in the end no matter what. Find another outlet. God Bless
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes I believe in witchcraft, and it is not evil by any means (as some people would have you believe). You do have to know what you're doing and you have to believe in it completely for it to work. To me though prayer and spells are pretty much the same. What it all boils down to is a belief in what you are doing. Not all spells will work how you want them to though, just like an unanswered prayer, a spell may not work the way you'd hoped because the thing you want isn't really what you need at the time.

If you are interested in spell work, I would ask people who really know. There are many people on CM who could help, unfortunately I'm not the best person to ask. Good luck. :D
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes I do believe it is real. I now practice it. There are some great woman on here where if you are serious could give you some great info. Sabrina and pwnmom, helped me a great deal with this, as did witchquenn and a few others. You are welcome to pm me if you wish, and I will be sure to send them to this question good luck and blessings.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2010