How many of you own groups ?

I own the group 35 and over with small children
This group is for Mommies wanting to make new friends with other Moms of "advanced maternal age" with little ones.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do now... my friend disappeared on me http://www.cafemom.com/group/106863
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 2:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• cool title- Besides the obvious, what's it about.
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I do :) I owe Weight Loss Challenge, every month we post a new challenge to help people attain (and maintain!) their weight loss goals. We just posted some great workout tips! :D
    Live4HerSmile

Answer by Live4HerSmile at 2:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Well it was suppose to be a place where moms could come and just relax and have fun...no drama and bickering...buttt not really any participation from the members so Starestrada decided we would be a graphics group... and now she disappeared on me. ): Her cafemom account is gone...no explanation. Sooooo...now the group is mine.. I am going to try and get things going there with the graphics and siggys.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 2:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Hope she comes back on Cafemom.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 2:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I own the Christian Marriage group.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I own a bare minerals and organic and natural makeup group...which I could use members because it's new.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have several but this one Mother To Mother i do spend a lot of time in.
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/232

About Mother To Mother
    Some times life throws us a curve. This group is to give love, support, and understanding to the Mothers that join us here . All members should show support to each other. Supporting each other is a way of life here .
    This is a friendly "Private Group" and member must treat each other with the utmost respect.
    All post and comments MUST be respected.
    Foul language is not happy or supportive and will not be tolerated .
    This group IS NOT affiliated with any other Mother to Mother group here.
    This is the original Mother to Mother group created February 7, 2007 :)

MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I do! I just took over because the old owner left CM a while ago and the group has pretty much disappeared. So I'm trying to revivie it! It's North Kentucky Moms. So if you live in the North Kentucky/Cincinnait, OH area come join us! http://www.cafemom.com/group/29519

Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2010