Do you let your pets sleep in your bed?

My husband and I have a dog. But my husband doesn't allow our dog to sleep in our bed. He doesn't like animals on the bed! So do you allow your pets to sleep in your bed with you?

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NO... never! As my dad use to say..." Livestock don't belong in beds."
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Nope. We have a dog too. She sleeps downstairs.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 3:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• The small puppy does sometimes. She's only 5 pounds, if that, so we hardly notice her. My husband likes the big one to, but Boss is pushing 50 pounds and takes up as much room as a whole person so she doesn't sleep with us anymore.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• nope not at all..... but im sure our cat does somethimes...
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Hell no...mine~I have to keep the pac leader role and I like the dogs down low. the cat gets to sleep on my bed (and all my kid during the day)..but when it is my night time to sleep.."mine from home"
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• husband doesnt. but after he leaves for work in the morning the dog comes and lays on his side of the bed. lol what he doesnt know wont hurt him.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• My husband doesn't like any animals sleeping in bed either so they all sleep in a pet taxi but shen he lets him out he think crawls into bed with me after dad lets him back in the other dog is my dd's and will climb into bed with her after I let him out and back in
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I have two cats, and yes they can sleep in our bed. They are indoor cats, and quite clean. I grew up with cats, so I never minded them sleeping in my bed.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• no my dogs sleep in their crates because they think my basement is their batrooom
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• we have two cats, one a baby, and sometimes they will sleep in our bed, if I leave the bedroom door open.
    SavanaF.

Answer by SavanaF. at 3:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010