• In the Spotlight:

7 weeks prgo and don't feel any different?

ive had 2 m/c in the past and this one is going good my leves was 21,ooo on the 20th oh july. i dont have any symptom's expect heartburn, and headaches. is this a bad thing.im scaird and worried because i dont know if this is ok or not. im a bigger girl pants size 18 when will i start showing?

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Congrats! I had 2 m/c as well, and then had a big healthy boy (8 lbs, 14 oz). I was a plus-size when I got pg, but only gained 14 lbs. I guess the baby and I traded pounds!! Now my son is 15. Enjoy the pg. No two are the same--you'll know if something isn't right. Relax and take care of yourself!
    Escape2sp

Answer by Escape2sp at 3:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• ur fine! i never had any symptoms until way later! as for showing it all depends on where the baby is some sit differently! i was showing around 5 months but only a little! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• O h boy, you have a long way to go. However, if you get an ultrasound they should be able to show you a picture of the baby at six weeks. I have a picture at six weeks. It's pretty amazing though.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't have known I was pregnant that early with my first if I hadn't known for sure when my period should have shown up, and I had a healthy, full-term pregnancy and baby. As for showing, many women don't until the middle of their pregnancy, even some skinny minnies. It's very possible that you have another couple of months before having to worry about that.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I didn't even need to change my pants size until around 6 months. I was a size 16 when I got pregnant and went to an 18 after about 6 months or so. I was 7 weeks when I found out (I never really kept track of my periods, so it was a while before I realized I was late). :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2010