3 missed periods, 3 negative pg tests

Ok fist of all i have missed my last 3 periods and have taken a pg test each month and all have come back negative. I have no symptoms of being pregnant except the missed period. Just wondering if this has happend to anyone else and how long you went before you knew you were pregnant. I am hoping I am but sick of buying pg tests. Cant go to the doc until after Nov. 5th

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you're just not ovulating. That's what happened to me. For whatever reason, I quit ovulating, and I would go months without a period and not being pregnant. I would go ahead and make an appointment for after Nov. 5th, and go in and have them run some tests on you. Usually a blood test can tell if that's the problem.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I agree- I had the same problem and ending up diagnosed with PCOS- which can make getting pregnant very hard. Good luck!
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 3:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I would demand to be seen by the obgyn right away..if your pregnant you should be under their care by now, and if your not pregnant you obviously have an obgyn issue going on that needs immediate attention. Best of luck
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I used to miss periods a lot, honestly (please don't take this wrong) but being overweight can mess with your cycle. I am a big girl now, and I was bigger back then. I would go 3-6 months without. It made conceiving very difficult because my cycles were off, so was my chance of ovulating. (It was a depressing time) I don't know if this applies to you, I haven't looked at your profile. Just letting you know that weight can mess with your cycle. Being underweight can as well as can stress. There are many reasons you can miss periods.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Thanks everyone!!!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• What is PCOS and what goes on when you got it? Now im kinda worried it has already taken 6 months longer than it was suppose to I cant imagane it taking 6 more months.....I already have one child does that matter? And I am 19 and no I am not over weight or underweight im average....
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• YOUR PG ! ! BEEN THERE DONE THAT ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Sep. 20, 2009