Do u and your husband or SO have a pass word for when u want to have sex.I know can just come out and say it but what if people are around and u want a quicky.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 3:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• no we dont have sex when there is poeple around
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I always say in a gruff tone..." I need to speak with you in the bedroom!" Then our kids think that we are having a big discussion and leave us alone!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:25 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• no we dont have a word he always sends me a text when theres other people around..lol
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Mine has the certain lotion that he loves. He loves that Sun Ripened Raspberry from Bath and Body Works. I have to order it online. I just put it on to let him know that we need to have a talk. I use that lotion for that purpose only. LOL. Usually if people are around we just say bathroom. That's where we go.
    sweetbamabrown

Answer by sweetbamabrown at 3:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• That's so sad.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• What's so sad about that?
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• We dont' have sex when people are here. Unless guests are staying over, then we just wait until everyone is in bed and then go to bed ourselves.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• If the kids are awake then we'll say want grown up time after they go to bed. Well hubby is the only one who really has to say it because otherwise I'll fall asleep before he comes to bed lmao.
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2010