Do you think God is crying?.........

- with all the open hatred, the poverty, the wars in his name? Do you think that he is sad about how we treat our fellow man by calling him illeagal and telling him to home? would God like it that we most Americans think healthcare is a priveldge not a right.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Religious Debate

• well it is raining pretty hard right now..
    SavanaF.

Answer by SavanaF. at 3:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• He probably cries about a lot of things including, poor grammar and spelling too.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Yes I believe that all of this grieves the heart of God. Just like I believe that anyone who intentionally denies his existence grieves His heart as well
    MKSmom09

Answer by MKSmom09 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think that he sees all the crap each day, and wonders when we are all going to move on.
    If you or I were God, I think he'd want to know (we'd) want .........to know that all those that have options or want change can pray to receive it without any fear.. Life shouldn't be shuddering and fearing anyone or anything, and I still wonder if it's change for the best, with health care and rights and as opposed to the loud bickering entitlement people with their health care attitude,

They entitle nothing that they aren't paying for by watching the news.......... it's all sad.
    AND YES
    IT's raining very hard. What a difference !!
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• That's fine. If poor grammar and spelling is all he cries about, then I am happy. Next time, I will make sure I put it through spell check just for you.

With all the open hatred, the poverty, the wars in his name.Do you think that he is sad about how we treat our fellow man ? How we treat our brothers and sisters by calling them  illegal and telling them  to home? Would God like it that most Americans think  that health care is a privilege not a right?

is that better? I am not ashamed to make kistakes. Makes me human. If you need to correct more feel free. THe message is still there my sister. God bless. . 

emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• No. He's God. He expects many to be like they are.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• if he knows all, then he knows what is going on.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• He is not crying but unhappy his word has been so distorted.

Answer by older at 4:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

But if he is all knowing, he knew this would happen before he handed it out, so why wouldn't he make it more clearcut to begin with unless this is what he wanted to happen? How can something be both divine and infallible, yet also able to be twisted and distorted?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I think an omniscient, omnipotent, and perfect God who experiences emotion is impossible.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2010