What's your favorite day of the week?Why?

Cassandre

Asked by Cassandre at 4:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tuesday and Friday ... the only days my hubby is home :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• sunday, date night
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Friday, cause I get to spend the weekend with hubby! he is all mine for the whole day!!

Answer by older at 4:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Almost any day is like the next. Sundays are our day out, but that kind of throws the babies all out of wack. So.....it's not always great once we get home and naps are off, eating schedules are off. But you can't live in your home and never go anywhere!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Saturday mornings because it’s French Toast Slam at Denny’s with husband.  =]

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Tuesday and Wednesday, because that's when hubby is home. He took off today though, so he is hanging with the munchkin...while I do nothing..lol. I cleaned earlier though, did some laundry and I'm going to make dinner later. I'm defrosting the shrimp right now.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I like Sundays. I like going to church and just being there. Then we always go out for lunch afterwards and then go home for Sunday afternoon naps.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• Monday, everyone goes back to work... Which means we are less likely for surprise visits... Plus my shows are on through the week... And there is more to do... Which is so nice after a long boring weekend!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• i say sunday is movie night i take my kids out to see a movie of there choice.
    jess-is-da-best

Answer by jess-is-da-best at 1:35 AM on Jul. 26, 2010